No announcement yet.

What are you watching these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching both; I'm liking both. But so far, House of the Dragon is beating the pants off of the Rings of Power in my humble opinion.

Comment

After avoiding it for no particularly good reason, especially considering how much I like Marvel stuff in general, I finally got around to watching What If. While not the greatest thing I've ever seen, it was silly of me to steer clear of it originally, as it was pretty darn fun overall. Jeffrey Wright is a perfect Watcher too.

Comment

Watch Reservation Dogs on Hulu. I promise you, whoever you are, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Seems like only Raistlin is the one posting things. So i'll throw in a coin to the loot. The Super Mario movie is wonderful with the poor Bowser not getting the princess once more (My daughter cried for him .. 7 years old)

Comment

It's true that I tend to post here more than others. What can I say? I love this stuff. haha

Sounds like we have something else in common, Bravve: having seven year olds. lol

Comment

Yes lovley mons.. I mean kids! ...
              Myself enjoy watching all 95% of Keanu Reeves stuff. Almost sad he cant stay young and ages like the rest of us

Comment

As soon as I finish Chrono Cross (after about a two-ish decade hiatus from it), it's Sea of Stars time for me!

Comment

Working...
                X